Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Journal 19

What did you think of the book? Give specific reasons why (not just "It was dumb"). Tell me what was interesting, what was challenging, what bigger ideas the book discussed. At the end, include your favorite book of Senior English (A and B) and a reason why (this will help me make decisions for next year!).

I liked the book, it was different then any of the other books we've been required to read in English class. I like that the language in the book wasn't censored and it was how people really talked during that time. The bigger idea of the book was that Holden was traumatized from Allies death and he was trying to protect everyone else from becoming an adult that he wasn't helping himself. 
 My favorite book from senior English was probably the great gatsby, just because i wanted to read it before this class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment