Monday, February 18, 2013

journal 16


DEAR ABBY: I can't seem to do anything right these days. I just got expelled from school- the 3rd
since I started high school. I decided to just leave school right away instead of waiting for vacation to
officially start, and I'm currently hiding out for a few days in New York. I don’t really have any friends
that I can talk to, and the only person that I can stand to be around is my little sister.
Along with school issues, I also seem to be very confused where girls are concerned. A girl I had a crush
on for years just went out with my roommate, and I’m worried that something sexual may have
happened between them. Not only that, but I can't seem to get it together with any girls. I called up this
one girl that my brother used to know, but I messed up and ruined the chance to get together with her.
Then, I was in this club with these three girls, and they treated me awful-they ignored everything I said
and then let me pick up the check for all three of them! Then I got together with a girl I used to date to
go to a matinee, and even though I don’t really like her, I ended up asking her to run away with me.
Girls really drive me crazy.
Also, I’ve been thinking about my dead brother a lot and wondering who would show up to my funeral
if I died. I find myself sitting in Central Park and wondering where the ducks go. What is wrong with
me? What can I do to start solving some of my problems? – LOST IN NY

DEAR LOST: Regarding school look back at what you did wrong at each school and make a note of it to do those things differently at the new school. Hiding out in New York many not have been the best idea sense it just may get you into more trouble with your family. Also you should try to talk to your little sister or find someone you trust to talk to, maybe even make a new friend. As for your women issues don't rush it, everything comes with time. I wouldn't worry so much about the girls. The girl that went out with your roommate, honestly you should just talk to her because your never going to know how she feels about you or if she even likes your roommate until you talk to her about it. The girl you use to date, i'd let that go, you two didn't work out the first time for a reason so more then likely it wouldn't work now either. I can't tell you who exactly will show up to your funeral, but the nicer you are to people the more people will like you and the people that like you are the people that will go to it. Also i'm very sorry about your brother, but remembering him is the was to show you love and care about him. I'm almost positive the ducks fly south, as most ducks do. There is nothing wrong with you, everyone has there problems and everyone just has to work though them, your young and again everything in learned with time through past mistakes. Live and learn, no one is perfect. As for solving the problems, take it one step at a time, and don't try to fix everything over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment